Monday, January 14, 2008

Zupas

If you want to try a great soup, salad and sandwich place then try Zupas. Zupas has three locations, Provo, Draper and South Jordan. I've been to the Provo and Draper locations. Their website is http://www.zupas.com/

I've had their Thai Lobster Soup, the Chicken Enchilada Soup and the Hawaiian Barbeque Sandwich and they were all pretty tasty. My wife got salads both times that we went there (you design your own salad). The salad and all of the toppings were fresh and tasted great!!

The first time I went there I got a piece of cheesecake as well and wasn't that impressed. However aside from that the food was very good!

The price is reasonable and the food is good so all in all I would recommend trying Zupas!

3 comments:

Jen Carpenter said...

Jay, I think the only investments you are currently making is on your waistline! Sounds like you eat out plenty! Love the reviews, I've never eaten at Zupa's so we'll have to check it out!

Thanks!
Hahahahaha!!!
loves, jen

Jay said...

Jen,

In the last 3 months I've actually added 25 extra pounds to my portfolio and I am thoroughly enjoying it!

However keep your eye on SHOO (Steve Madden) stock. I figure that the Sticker Price should be about $28 per share. So if you wanted to buy it at a 50% discount then $14 per share would do it. It actually hit just above $14 per share a few days back.

Keep your eye on it and see what it does. One can only hope that if follows my example and doubles in size!

Keep the comments rollin'!

Jay

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

My old boss at Seagull book used go to Zupa's all the time. I've only been there twice, but have really liked it. I loved their soup and the option to build my own salad.

I'm with you though, their desserts are NOT good. I went there for a girl's night once and we got "fondue" and it was horrible.

This totally reaffirms the dessert thing there and now I will never order dessert there again.

Oh but...I must say they do give the chocolate covered strawberry for free with every meal and that is good. It's probably because they have to use the fruit and chocolate cause no one buys the desserts that much. :)

I love all these updates...you are on my RSS feed so keep up the posts!