Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mimi's Cafe in Orem

This morning my wife and I went to Mimi's Cafe in Orem for breakfast! She went there a few months back with her friends and loved their French Toast!

I'd been to Mimi's Cafe before....actually several times but never for breakfast. I've always been fairly impressed with Mimi's Cafe because the food is good, the price is reasonable and you can count on it being consistent whether you eat at the Mimi's Cafe in Orem, Utah or at the Mimi's Cafe in San Diego, California!

Well this morning my wife ordered the Pain Perdu Breakfast which was Petite French Toast stuffed with cream cheese and orange marmalade. Served with two eggs, bacon or sausage, red skin potatoes and fresh squeezed juice.

I got the Three Berry Stuffed French Toast Breakfast French Toast stuffed with cream cheese and orange marmalade, topped with blueberries, fresh strawberries and raspberry puree. It also came with two eggs, bacon or sausage and fresh squeezed juice.

Check out what they look like right here http://www.mimiscafe.com/menu.aspx?ID=23

Now if you're not hungry after looking at that then something is wrong with you!

Both breakfasts were fantastic! I ate mine and half of my wife's. The French Toast was great and the Red Skin Potatoes were perfect! My only regret was not ordering a second order of the French Toast.

Mimi's is a great choice for breakfast!!

2 comments:

luke & sammy said...

We love Mimi's for breakfast! We always get the three berry french toast, and usually an omelete. So good, it is way better than Ihop or Village Inn and really it is about the same price!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

I'm with Sammy, I'd take Mimi's any day over one of those other breakfast chains!

I've only been there once for breakfast and really liked it. I had a breakfast burrito, which was huge. I want to try the french toast now! It all sounds so good!

Thanks for the recommendation.