Saturday, January 26, 2008

Carrabba's Italian Grill in Orem - Chicken Marsala

Tonight we went out to eat again at Carrabba's in Orem. I was a little bit disappointed with their Chicken Marsala tonight. I've ordered it before and it's been great, but tonight I wasn't too happy with it. The Chicken itself was good but the problem was that they didn't put enough mushrooms and sauce on it! I guess I should have asked for more sauce but I wasn't in the mood to wait any longer. Carrabba's also needs to spice up their presentation on the Chicken Marsala dish.

I also ordered Carrabba's Garlic Mashed Potatoes with the chicken and they were good. I also got Carrabba's Caesar Salad with it....it was good!

My wife got Carrabba's Mezzaluna which is a ravioli with chicken, ricotta cheese and spinach in it and she loved it.

I'll still frequent Carrabba's but I'll make sure that I either order something different or ask for lots of mushrooms and sauce on the Chicken Marsala!

2 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

I like this place too, but it can really be a hit and miss with some dishes. Never order their veal...it is not good. Also, I love their garlic mashed potatoes!

Allison said...

Hey FATTY!!!!! keep going out to eat!!!!

CL