Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cobblestone Pizzeria and Cafe's California Pizza Rocks!!

I want to give a quick "shout out" to Cobblestone Pizzeria and Cafe in American Fork!! If you want a unique Pizza then you need to try Cobblestone Pizzeria and Cafe's California Pizza. Actually the name might be the "California Club Pizza", but whatever it's called you need to get on over to Cobblestone Pizzeria and Cafe and eat one!!!

Cobblestone Pizzeria and Cafe's California Pizza has fresh tomatoes, avocados, spinach and onions on it! But what makes it unique is what lies beneath the layer of cheese! Beneath the cheese lies a special sauce with ground bacon that blends all of the flavors of the Pizza together beautifully!!


Cobblestone Pizzeria and Cafe is located in American Fork, Utah at 632 West Main Street just south of the Old Navy and Famous Footwear. Their phone # is (801) 756-2800 just in case you want to order "The California" take out!!

4 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

Okay, I've totally had this before and LOVED it! Our friends live in Lehi and we got it while watching a BYU FB game. I wish they had one closer to Provo. Invite us over and we'll order some...better yet i KNOW Adam would be easily persuaded to babysit in exchange for a pizza.

So Cafe California is the same company?

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

OH and I had no idea about the layer underneath the cheese...no wonder it was amazing!

Adam said...

Holy heck. I love pizza, and Cobblestone pizza is some of the best I've ever had.

Seriously, if I wasn't bound by the rules of society, I would have eaten the entire pie that night our friends invited us over. Ask Becky- I've done it before, and I'm not afraid to do it agan.

Jen Carpenter said...

jAY,

Sounds great! Sounds like a reason for a date night, we'll have to try it! Again, I love that you eat out all the time so the rest of us have something to look forward to!

Jen