Wednesday, January 2, 2008

LEGOS - The Greatest Invention Known to Man

I think that Legos have got to be the greatest invention ever! For Christmas we bought my son some different sets of Legos. He has a real knack for building things. We got him the Ferrari set, the 3 in 1 set (you can either build the F-16 fighter jet, the helicopter or the hovercraft), one of the Mars mission sets and one other that I can't remember and am to lazy to go upstairs and see what the name of it is.

Anyway, these are fairly complex vehicles to build so I decided to help my son. Boy am I glad that I did. Together we built the Ferrari F430 which took us about 3 to 4 hours and we had a blast. The next day we built the F-16 fighter jet. I think that I'm becoming addicted to Legos. In fact I just might go buy me my own Ferrari F430 set and go from there.

If you want to do something fun go buy some Legos. You'll have a ball!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Jay--I believe another rule of investing is to invest in something you believe in. Sounds to me like you need to invest in the Lego company! Maybe you should look into that!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

i love legos! i think they are such a cool toy for kids... well anyone actually. here's why
* they are colorful
* they make you think
* they help encourage socializing
* THEY ARE FUN!

next time you do one post a pix of the finished product!