Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Cheesecake Factory

Today I ate lunch at The Cheesecake Factory in Salt Lake. It opened a few weeks back and it is the big thing right now. In fact on weekend nights there's usually about a 4 hour wait to get in.

We started off with a variety of appetizers like calamari, avocado eggrolls, and chips with guacamole and salsa. I could have just ate the appetizers for lunch and I would have been just fine. Their avocado eggrolls rocked!!! Calamari was good and the chips with guac and salsa was great! Again, when you go there get the avocado eggrolls!!

I ordered a dish called "bang, bang chicken and shrimp". It's a Thai dish! It was okay, not fantastic, just okay.

Now to the Cheesecake....the whole reason you go to The Cheesecake Factory! I got the Original Cheesecake with Strawberrys on it. It was awesome!

If you've never been to The Cheesecake Factory to eat then you have to try it. The only problem that I had was trying to decide what to order because of the hundreds of items on the menu!

2 comments:

TheShippenFamily said...

I think you should take your beautiful wife there that is pregnant with your 3rd child!!! Or at least bring her take out home one night.
Love ya!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

I love this place! I most recently got some of their pasta and sausage dish when we went to the BYU v. UNLV game! IT was great! I wish I could remember the name of it.

Oohh...a great side is their edamamme!

Also, great choice on the type of cheesecake! I recommend the keylime and the new white chocolate carmel macadamia nut!