Monday, November 26, 2007

Carrabba's Restaurant

I just wanted to give a quick "shout out" to one of my newest favorite Italian Restaurants: Carrabba's. We went there a few weeks back and they really took care of us.

If you eat out a lot like we do then you understand that even the best restaurants can have an "off" night. Well this particular night was an off night at Carrabba's. Something about my wife's Chicken Marsala just didn't taste right so I complained. I've arrived at a point in my life where if I don't like the food at a restaurant I will definitely let them hear about it!

I have to give Carrabba's in Orem two thumbs up in the customer service arena. After complaining about the dish it didn't take long at all until the Manager was at our table addressing our concerns and making us feel like we were his number one priority that night. He had the kitchen make another dish (on the house) for my wife which was delicious and threw in a free dessert for us to take on the road. What I really appreciated about the whole experience was the attitude that the Manager had. It's nice to see that there are restaurants that understand what "great" customer service is!!

No comments: