Thursday, March 27, 2008

Paradise Bakery and Cafe's Curry Chicken Salad Sandwich with Fire Roasted Garlic Tomato Soup

Last week I ate lunch at The Paradise Bakery and Cafe in Sandy and my food was pretty darn tasty! I ordered the 1/2 Sandwich and Soup Combo Meal.

For the Sandwich at Paradise Bakery I got the Curry Chicken Salad Sandwich on Whole Grain Bread. The Curry Chicken Salad Sandwich is made of Paradise Bakery's Mild Curry Chicken Salad, Craisins, Sunflower Seeds, Granny Smith Apples, Lettuce, Tomatoes and Mayonnaise. I would rate Paradise Bakery's Curry Chicken Salad Sandwich an 8 out of 10.

For the Soup I ordered Paradise Bakery and Cafe's Fire Roasted Garlic Tomato Soup. The Fire Roasted Garlic Tomato Soup came highly recommended from my Dad so I decided to try it. I'd give Paradise Bakery and Cafe's Fire Roasted Garlic Tomato Soup about a 7 out of 10.

Paradise Bakery and Cafe's Sandy location is located at 10431 South State Street, Sandy, Utah. Their phone # is (801)676-7323. Paradise Bakery's Sandy location should be a great hit for them. It is located across the street from the South Towne Mall.

If you get a chance go try Paradise Bakery and Cafe's Chicken Curry Salad Sandwich and their Fire Roasted Garlic Tomato Soup!!!

2 comments:

megship said...

Jay, this is the funniest blog. I don't know anyone who eats out as much as you do! And you are so picky that you only eat out at the best! It cracks me up! I hope you are getting kickbacks from all of these restaurants you promote! You and Chris ought to open up some kind of restaurant.

Mick and Tiff said...

I am glad you had a better experience at Paradise Cafe this time around. (Isn't this where you went when your sandwich was packaged and you didn't like it so much?) I think I really need to try this place.