Monday, March 31, 2008

Carrabba's Italian Grill - Sirloin Steak Marsala with Garlic Mashed Potatoes

This past Saturday we went out to eat at one of my all time favorite restaurants: Carrabba's Italian Grill in Orem. I was craving Italian Food in Orem and the only place that I really like is Carrabba's Restaurant.

I ordered Carrabba's Sirloin Marsala and it was awesome! Carrabba's Sirloin Steak Marsala consists of a 10 oz USDA Choice center-cut sirloin grilled and topped with mushrooms, prosciutto and their Lombardo Marsala wine sauce. I ordered Carrabba's Garlic Mashed Potatoes along side the Sirloin Marsala. This was the first time that I had tried this dish and it won't be the last. If you like Carrabba's Chicken Marsala dish then you'll love their Sirloin Marsala. You can't beat Carrabba's Marsala Sauce! This is one of those dishes where you won't leave anything left on the plate!!!

As usual the service was outstanding! One of the nice touches at Carrabba's in Orem is that the manager always comes over to ask us how our meal was! They really take care of you at Carrabba's in Orem.

Caution!! Eating out as much as I do will make you FAT!! Click Here! for rapid weight loss!!

7 comments:

Adam said...

I know the Shippen family is going to rip me up again for saying this, but I'm not a big Carrabba's fan.

Becky took me there once when we were dating (there's a funny story there), and I'll be honest- it wasn't that good. I haven't been back since.

Maybe I should give them another try, though. I mean everyone has an off night, right?

TheShippenFamily said...

Adam I am not a big Carrabbas fan either. If fact on the trip Jay is talking about Jax, Ella, and I didn't eat any of our food cuz we didn't like it. I only go there for Jay!

megship said...

That's funny, cause I don't really like Carabbas very much either. Jay, if you want some authentic Italian food, go to La Dolce Vida where the cashier doesn't speak english. We love it there! I also cannot stand when I am interrupted by managers asking me how the meal is. I am weird like that, though. Why didn't you guys use your gift certificate to Macaroni Grill?? Why didn't you drop your kiddos off with us? When are you ever going to renew your Christmas gift?????!!!

Allison said...

Adam the first time I went to Carrabba's I was not a fan either. You just need to order the right entree. I have 2 favorites----
1. Chicken bryan 2.Fillet (with marsala or they have a tasty sauce and a piece of shrimp that comes on top)As a side get Angel hair pasta w/sugarrosa sauce. I guarantee you won't be dissapointed.


CL

Jay said...

Good to know that someone in the family has good taste! Thanks CL for the post! All of the rest of you can go eat at Fazolis!!!!

All kidding aside CL is spot on with this one. You have to order the right thing. Forget the cheap pasta dishes and go for Carrabba's Chicken or Siloin Marsala or their Fillet!

I've never tried Carrabba's Chicken Bryan so I think the next time I'll try it with that side of Angel Hair and the Sugarrosa Sauce. That sounds pretty tasty!

Allison said...

EVERYONE REMBER CL KNOWS BEST AND IS NEVER WRONG!
CL

Jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.