Saturday, March 15, 2008

Kneader's Bakery and Cafe

Kneaders Bakery in South Jordan is on my top ten list! Tonight we decided to stop by Kneaders for dinner. For those of you who haven't tried Kneaders you've really been missing out.

I frequent the place at least monthly but have never ordered a piece of Kneaders carrot cake. Tonight I caved. Forget having a Sandwich or Soup for dinner. I was having Carrot Cake and a tall drink of milk and no one was going to stop me!!

Kneader's Carrot Cake is moist and loaded with Cream Cheese Frosting. It has juicy raisins and is lightly sprinkled with walnuts. I loved every bite of it. I usually get their Berry Cheesecake which is delicious as well. I believe that all of the food at Kneaders is made from scratch, from the breads to the desserts. And you can really taste the difference!

Next time you can't decide what to eat for dinner head out to the nearest Kneaders and get a piece of Carrot Cake!

Oh, I almost forgot! Try their "All You Can Eat French Toast" breakfast! It rocks!

2 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

Jay, you are spot on with this recommendation! I love Kneaders!

In fact, I love them so much that I trusted them with one of the most important days of my life....they catered my wedding reception!

I love their cannoli's and turkey foccacia sandwich!

megship said...

Here here, I love Kneaders too. Try their lemon bars. Maybe that is why my love handles have reached an all time high.