Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Panda Express Beijing Beef Is Awesome!

When I think of great Chinese food I normally don't think of Panda Express. However, this past week I've changed my tune a little bit. Last week I visited The Panda Express in Orem and was totally awed!!

In the past when I've ordered from Panda Express I've usually ordered 1/2 Fried Rice, 1/2 Chow Mein, Orange Chicken and Mandarin Chicken. I kind of got sick of their Mandarin Chicken so I was ecstatic when I found out about their newest addition to the Menu, Panda Express' Beijing Beef! I tried it and I was hooked!

Panda Express' Beijing Beef is made of crispy strips of marinated beef, with crisp bell peppers and sliced onions all wok-tossed in a tangy sweet and spicy sauce. It’s crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. It just might be their tastiest dish yet.


Click Here to lose 9 lbs. in 11 DAYS!


Make sure that you get the Beijing Beef when it is hot, fresh and at the right location! I actually went to 2 different Panda Express locations last week, the Provo (by the hospital) and Orem (Center and State Street) locations. The food at the Provo location wasn't that great but I was thoroughly impressed with the food at the Orem Panda Express! I thought the food was so tasty I even complimented the cook on a job well done!

Anyway if any of you out there have tried Panda Express' Beijing Beef please let me know your experience by writing a comment below!

Fun Fact: Panda Express is now approaching 1,000 restaurants across the United States, Puerto Rico and Japan.

Fun Fact: Panda Express founder Andrew Cherng grew up in the Yangzhou region of China and his father was a master chef!


6 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

Jay, I love the new history aspect and fun fact addditions. :)

i seriously order almost the exact thing as you, excpet switch the mandarian chicken for sweet and sour pork.

i should try this i love bell peppers.

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

oh and i must say that your blog totally got into my subconsious or something because i went to cafe rio three times after your last post, even with it being a bit onthe negative side...and i went to kneaders twice...once for breakfast...amazing french toast and the other for lunch.:)

Jay said...

Becky,

The Bell Peppers are awesome in the Beijing Beef! Go try it.

Maybe I ought to bill Kneaders and Cafe Rio for the free advertising!

Anonymous said...

Yea, and Skip and I had to make a trip to Heber for a hamburger - just couldn't get it off our mind til we did! Aunt Kathy

Jay said...

Hi Kathy,

It's good to see your comment!

I'd better add Dairy Keen to the list of Restaurants that I need to charge for the free advertising!

How did you like the food at The Home of the Train? Did you try any of their shakes?

I've ordered their raspberry shake twice and loved it!

Unknown said...

Love P.E. Beijing Beef. It would be absolutely exceptional if it were not quite so hot with red pepper flakes. I have pick out the seeds and red pepper skins and have a glass of milk at the ready. I really like the flavor but not all the heat. We have two Panda Express facilities and I have only ordered at the Santa Rosa, CA location on Mendocino Ave. I get lunch take out 2-3 time a week and twice a month I get dinner take out. Good food, clean facility and friendly staff. Just cut back on the red pepper...too hot.