Saturday, February 9, 2008

Holiday Inn and the Palms Restaurant in St. George

Right now I'm down in St. George at the Holiday Inn which I would highly recommend to any family traveling in St. George.

The Holiday Inn in St. George has a great setup for families. For the price you can't beat it. It has an indoor/outdoor pool, small arcade and a game room with both pool and ping pong tables.

The Holiday Inn in St. George also has a restaurant attached to it, The Palms Restaurant of St. George! Their breakfast is great! Yesterday I had the Colossal Breakfast Burrito which was excellent and like the name says it was Colossal! Today I had the Cinnamon French Toast with Eggs and Ham. The portions at The Palms Restaurant in St. George are huge. I couldn't finish my breakfast this morning it was so big! One added bonus is that kids under the age of 12 eat breakfast, lunch and dinner for free!!!

I would highly recommend The Palms Restaurant in St. George especially for Breakfast.

No comments: