Friday, February 15, 2008

Epic Casual Dining in Midvale

Last night for Valentine's Day we went out to one of my favorite Restaurants, Epic Casual Dining in Midvale. Epic Casual Dining is located at about 700 East and Ft. Union Blvd in Midvale. Epic Casual Dining is open from 5pm to 10 pm.

One of the things that I like the most about Epic is their menu because it is simple. Epic's menu consists of about 5 appetizers, 5 salads, and 5 entrees to choose from. This is great for guys like me who have a tough time choosing their dish if there are too many to choose from.

For an appetizer we got their Flatbread with chicken, walnuts, cranberry cheese and a tasty green sauce lightly drizzled on top of it. We always get this appetizer when we go to Epic and it is tasty!

This year neither one of us was in the mood for a salad but in the past we have ordered their salads and I would highly recommend any salad at Epic!

This year I decided to try something a little bit different on their menu, the Ahi Tuna with Epic's Peanut Sauce over Rice and Vegetables. It was fantastic! My wife got their Chicken Marsala dish and it was also tasty!

We topped the our "Dining Experience" off we shared a piece of cheesecake which was delicious!

If you love flavor then try Epic Casual Dining in Midvale! Perhaps the best thing about Epic is that every dish is full of flavor! I highly recommend this Restaurant!!!!

4 comments:

Mick and Tiff said...

Our neighbors friend actually owns this restaurant. We went there a little while ago and I really liked what I got but Mick's was not so great. I forget what he ordered so this comment is not helpful for others, but yes I did like my noodle dish!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

What is the decor like? And what is the price range? Do they require reservations?

Adam said...

Any post that ends with 4 exclamation points deserves my attention. Sounds like a heck of a place, Jay.

Jay said...

Adam, I would have put 5 exclamation points but I got lazy!

Go Cougs!!!!!