Monday, August 4, 2008

Zupas' Nuts About Berries Salad


I've been to Zupas several times over the last few months and I've found the combination that for me is the absolute best! I get Zupas' Turkey Artichoke Panini Sandwich with 1/2 of a Nuts About Berries Salad.

Zupas' Turkey Artichoke Sandwich is pretty tasty! However Zupas' Nuts About Berries Salad is awesome!

The Nuts About Berries Salad is made from fresh, crisp romaine lettuce mixed with a light candy sweet dressing! It is topped with humongous blackberries, fresh strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. To top it all off they sprinkle chopped cinnamon roasted almonds over the salad!

The reason that I love this combination at Zupas is for a variety of reasons. First, it gives you a variety of food. You're not stuck with one thing. Second, it's original! I've never seen or tasted a salad like the Nuts About Berries Salad! And third, it is enough food to keep you satisfied but it's light enough that you walk out of Zupas feeling refreshed and energized, not heavy!!

So when you go to Zupas I highly recommend that you try this combination! You won't be disappointed.

Oh I almost forgot.....another reason to love Zupas Restaurant is that they give you a chocolate covered strawberry with every meal!!

2 comments:

Adam said...

I've only been to Zupa's once, but I wasn't too impressed. Maybe I'll have to give the candy nut berry salad, or whatever, a try.

Ashley Eliza said...

JAY IS BACK!!! yay. finally :) i love zupas its a favorite here at my work.. im a fan of the 1/2 Turkey bacon avacado sandwich and 1/2 create your own salad (i put mixed greens,tomatoes,mushrooms,cinnimon almonds,feta cheese,with poppyseed dressing) i also reccommend the BBQ chicken salad NUMMERS!